ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pictures of My Poodles in the Snow


I took some cool pictures of my dogs (Standard Poodles to be precise) today. For those of you who don't know much about poodles, they are incredibly smart, and athletic (actually hunting dogs) but they don't shed. Our life (when not at work or skiing) pretty much revolves around them. They are our kids, but they don't talk back :-). I get to walk to work everyday with them, about 2 miles. Its very nice to be able to work with our dogs.

Feel free to post pics of your dogs, or let me know what you think about poodles, or your variety. There seem to be tons of Labrodoodle and Goldendoodles, but I think those are kind of goofy, for guys who don't want to say they have a poodle.

Ok so I'm a little crazy about my dogs. What dog lover isn't.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We did, but only 2 weeks of skiing left.

Scott

No comments: