ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Great News- United States Golf Association Loves the New Travel Vest!

I wanted to share some awesome news I just got yesterday. The United States Golf Association, USGA, was evaluating the new Travel Vest for the upcoming Senior Open in July. I am not sure how they heard about us, but I am sure glad they did.

Immediately after getting the samples, I got this email:

Hi Scott, the vest is a big hit and we will probably be placing an order for the USGA's Sr. Open being held in July.... You sure did invent a masterpiece! [emphasis added :)]

Have a great day -

U.S. Amateur & Senior Open Championships

United States Golf Association

www.usga.org

I just love getting this kind of feedback!

No comments: