ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, December 22, 2008

Very Sad Day- My cat died


Today is a very sad day. Wolfgang "the cat" died. He was 15 and I was very attached to him. After clearing my driveway, I came in to the house to discover my 3 standard poodles "playing" with him. He died of a heart attack. I am told it was likely a quick and painless death. He typically averts the dogs by staying on the counters, until we leave the house.

He will be missed.

In memory of Wolfgang.

4 comments:

Jorge said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Scott.

He was a beautiful cat. I'm glad I got to know him.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Scott I am sorry to hear about your loss. Memories of him will always remain strong (enjoy those). I lost my dog of 18 years who I was attached to my entire childhood and teenage years.. I never forget her..

Anonymous said...

It is sad losing a pet ... they are a integral part of the family. 15 years ... amazing!

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your cat dying Scott :-( .

My condolences..