ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SCOTTEVEST to be featured on Today Show

watch the video

Happy Holidays! If you are too lazy to read (like me), click above to watch a short video of me (Scott) summarizing the headlines. Otherwise, read on....I will try to keep it short.

FREE 3 DAY SHIPPING - Guaranteed Xmas Delivery
For all US orders over $99, 3 Day shipping is free. This is only until Friday at 2:30pm ET, which is the cut off to receive your order by December 24. Orders ship on the same business day you purchase, if they are received by 2:30pm ET. We are still offering our $5 Ground Shipping on all other US orders, but they are not guaranteed to arrive in time for Xmas. Please refer to this page for all the details and cut off dates. I you don't place your order by Friday at 2:30pm ET, you will need to select 2 Day or Next Day to guaranty receipt by Xmas. So, what are you waiting for, don't delay, place your order today.

NBC's TODAY Show to feature SeV on Monday, December 22
We just received word that the famous travel writer Peter Greenberg and huge SeV fan will be showing off his SeV products on NBC's TODAY Show on Monday, December 22. As a result we expect a HUGE influx of orders and interest. Peter was one of the first to realize that SeV products allow you to dispense with a carry-on bag and speed up the security screen process at airports. He said: "
One of our favorite off-the-wall gadgets is the Scottevest, which has 22 pockets that you can stuff full before climbing onboard. You actually get to wear your bags, so you don't have to check it. You save $40 [by avoiding the check bag fees]." The full soundtrack clip is on the Travel Vest page under the description: click it to listen to a short clip of Peter describing the benefits of SCOTTEVEST products. We are very excited about this exposure and have been working with Peter for months to get this done.

Misc.
I apologize for all the emails recently. Once the holidays are over we will revert to our normal once/twice per month schedule and include some more interesting stories. For those of you have not seen my video blog, check it out here. Basically, every day I record a very short (typically less than 3 minutes) video about issues we are experiencing in growing our business. Given the traffic we are getting, it has become very popular. I also am on Facebook and love to hear from friends and customers alike. So, please "friend" me.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season and New Year.

Happy Holidays,


Scott


Scott Jordan, CEO and Founder

scott@scottevest.com

P.S. Check out all the ways to connect with me and SCOTTEVEST here: www.scottevest.com/connect, including my personal Facebook, MySpace and other community pages.

P.P.S.: Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, or just to say hi. I read all my emails and will reply, but give me some time to do so.


Formats available: Microsoft Video (.avi)

No comments: