ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Why do you love your SCOTTEVEST? What do you keep in it and where do you take it? #travel #gadgets

See Full Article: http://indulgethewanderlust.com/2012/02/21/scottevest-my-favorite-travel-clothes/

 

Although the Anniversary sale is over, we wanted to share this great blog post with you! 

 

Scottevest – My Favorite Travel Clothes

Now that I have told you about the sale, let me tell you a little more about Scottevest and what I was previously planning to post. Most importantly, I wanted to make sure you are all aware of the company’s existence. Scottevest has been around for over 10 years now and I somehow managed to only find out about them last summer, so I have to imagine that many of you have never heard of them. I do think they have recently increased their advertising, but as a travel and electronics obsessed individual, I can’t imagine how I didn’t find them earlier.

Scottevest promotes themselves as providing travel clothing for the trip of your life. Each of their products boasts a whole slew of hidden pockets that will not only help to carry everything you need, but will keep your items safe. Their jackets also make airport security much easier as you can just put all of your electronics and metal objects right in the pockets and send it through the scanner. No more gathering each item and trying to put it back in your pockets as you stumble around without your shoes on while trying to pick up your carry-ons. In addition, many Scottevest items have some pretty cool tech features and pockets that are designed not to bulge when full. I will let you browse through their website to learn more about the company and what they offer, but I am pretty sure you will like what you see.

The next thing I want to share with you is how awesome Scottevest products are. I now own their 13-pocket Cotton Hoodie, their 22-pocket Classic Travel Vest, and 4 pair of their2-pocket travel boxers. I am not going to go into a detailed product review each of these items, but I will say that they have been go to travel garments for me over the course of the past year. The boxers were great in the hot, humid climate of Costa Rica. It was also nice to be able to wash them out and let them dry overnight since we were traveling as light as possible. The hoodie was indispensable in San Diego since I could carry everything I needed and it was literally the only long sleeved item that I brought with me. Perhaps we should have looked in to predicted temperatures a bit better before packing for that trip.

My Scottevest Cotton Hoodie keeping me warm in San Diego.

Most recently, the vest (which I got for Christmas) was perfect for my day trips to NYC and Philadelphia last weekend. At one point in NYC, I had it loaded with my iPod Classic, my wife’s iPod Touch, my phone, 4 passports, my truck keys, subway cards, my sunglasses, a laminated subway/bus map of the city, and a Kindle Fire. I can’t emphasize enough how incredibly useful the pockets on these garments are. As I unloaded my vest when I got home, my mother watched in awe and then said “Well, I guess we know who’s going to carry all of our stuff in Paris.”

I don’t personally own any of the 10 items that are going on sale tomorrow, but I can not promise that I will be able to say that 24 hours from now. I will definitely be taking a good hard look at each of those products and will probably convince myself that I need at least one or two. If you find other products that you like on the Scottevest site and they are not going to be on sale tomorrow, be sure to keep an eye on their daily sale page. Every day they put one of their products on sale, usually at 20% off, but sometimes higher. If you are willing to wait, you can probably save a bit of money.

I think that Scottevest clothing is well worth the cost even at full price, but I would always prefer to get a discount if I can. This 40% off sale will give you some great deals on some awesome travel clothing and I hope that some of you can take advantage of it. If you are already a Scottevest customer, let me know what products you have and what you think of them. Maybe you can help me decide what my next purchase should be.

EDIT: Please note that there are no returns or exchanges on items purchased through this sale. Make sure to check reviews and sizing and be sure of your size before ordering.

Disclaimer: If every single person who reads this post clicks on my links for Scottevestand buys something, I will still get absolutely nothing in return. I just really like my Scottevest products and I thought that some of you could benefit from this sale.

This entry was posted in Deals and Specials and tagged  by The Wanderer. Bookmark thepermalink.

2 THOUGHTS ON “SCOTTEVEST – MY FAVORITE TRAVEL CLOTHES

No comments: