ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, February 06, 2012

How do you know what to wear while #traveling? @Everywheretrip and SeV have you covered! Check it out!

See Full Blog: http://everything-everywhere.com/2012/02/06/monday-travel-update-caye-caulker-edition/

 

Scottevest
If you have heard of Scottevest, you probably know them for their jackets. What you might not know is that they also make pants. I recently got pair of Hidden Cargo Pants from Scottevest. When you think of Scottevest you think pockets and when you think of cargo pants you think pockets, yet these pants don’t scream pockets. I have to confess, it took me a while to get used to wearing these. I’ve been traveling the last 5 years with “travel pants”. They type with tons of pockets on the outside and they look like something you’d get at an outdoors store. The SeV hidden cargo pants, however, could easily pass for normal khakis. The hidden pocket is a second pocket, doubled up in the front. The pockets are deeper than normal pant pockets, so my change doesn’t fall out when I lay down. Having worn them for a month now, I wouldn’t want to go back.

They have also released their first new product of 2012: a brand new women’s jacket called the Molly Jacket. Unfortunately, I can’t speak from first hand experience with this product, but my assistant Amy is getting one and will be reporting on it soon.

No comments: