ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Friday, September 26, 2008

FREE GROUND SHIPPING THIS WEEKEND ONLY-$50 OFF EXPLORER JACKET

This weekend only, our Explorer Jacket is on sale for just $100 thats $50 off! Smooth chestnut-colored microsuede, 20 pockets, Personal Area Network (PAN), 3/4 length and a gorgeous silky, quilted liner (I show this off in the video above) this jacket lets you carry your gear wherever you may go. Its great for Fall weather, and although it looks less technical from the outside than most of our other jackets, its just as sophisticated inside. This discount applies to the in stock sizes only, while supplies last and the discount cannot be applied to previous orders.


And to sweeten the deal, how about Free Shipping on all US orders via UPS Ground? This offer expires Sunday 9/28 at midnight, so dont delay. You dont even need to remember a code or do anything special just place an order and youll see that ground shipping is $0.00. What could be easier than that?


Just a quick note for today. Have a great weekend and enjoy!


Sincerely,

Scott

Scott Jordan, CEO and Founder

scott@scottevest.com

P.S. Check out all the ways to connect with SCOTTEVEST here: www.SCOTTEVEST.com/connect

P.P.S.: Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, or just to say hi. I read all my emails and will reply, but give me some time to do so.

3 comments:

Jorge said...

I have that jacket and the quality is fantastic. Well worth a $100. If I lived in the US I would get one for my Dad for Christmas or save it for his birthday.

It's a must buy!

Anonymous said...

I have the jacket. I was amazing. I can't believe how comfortable it was and I can't believe how soft it felt when I put it on my blow up doll. I was sooooo inflatably soft!

Jorge said...

Interesting way of using a Scottevest product on something you use every day. LOL