ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Monday, August 13, 2012

Ed Walsh shares an honest review of Scott's favorites, the Convertible Travel Pants! See it here:

See full artcle here:http://www.examiner.com/review/review-scottevest-convertible-travel-pants

 

Review: Scottevest convertible travel pants

On a recent trip to Philadelphia, I put the SeV Convertible Travel Pants by the Scottevest company to the test.

When I travel, I look for clothes that are lightweight and don’t take up much room in my luggage. Also, I tend to bring dark-colored clothes so the stains won’t show, at least not as much. Who wants to do laundry on a trip? I also look for clothes that are versatile and clothes that are neither too casual nor too dressy. Plus, it’s nice to have a lot of pockets, particularly pockets that make it more difficult for pickpockets. The pickpockets are not so much a problem in this country, but it is a big problem in many cities in Europe.

The SeV Convertible Travel Pants passed with flying colors on my Philly trip.

No comments: