ATTENTION SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing Blog Readers

Scott's Offical blog has permanently moved: Scott's Community
Update your browser's bookmark to http://community.scottevest.com/blog



Friday, February 29, 2008

Update to SCOTTEVEST HomePage -White vs. Black

We have updated our HomePage, www.scottevest.com. We are planning on updating our entire website, for first time in a very long time, to reflect a much fresher look/feel. This is just a teaser, as we begin to build it out. We are not sure whether to use black or white background for this, so we are doing an A-B test to see which one converts better. Personally, I like the black background but my graphic designers have suggested that white is better. Let me know what you think? You will see white or black randomly based upon your IP address. Thanks for checking and sorry about the lack of posts in awhile.

BTW, we will be incorporating LOTS of video soon.

Scott

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with Black as the background. It is easier on my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Just logged onto the site and was lucky enough to get the Black background. I must admit that I like it, however could foresee problems if someone wanted to print a page out or had reading difficulties.

Many websites have switchable backgrounds/colour schemes if you did that you could keep the black and also have the white available.

Hope this helps

Simon Walker
Owner of an Evolution, a 3.0 system and lots of pairs of trousers, which allow me to wear them every day

UK

thotfulspot said...

O prefer black

Steve Holden said...

I actually like the white. - Seve

Jack said...

I got the White and it is nice but I did see a picture ofthe Black and thought it was really nice. Personal preference: Black